Hull City Guide!

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
HULL CITY
Hi all,so as you may now a few people have asked/volunteered to make guides on how to manage certain teams.So,here goes...

Hull City Transfer Budget-£5.5M-£10.5M....A pretty good budget for a team like Hull,should be able to make some good signings with that.....
Hul City Wage Budget-£575K-675K......Again,a decent enough budget seeing as we're already spending £545K......
Hull Squad
Goakeeper-
Boaz Myhill
Matt Duke
Tony Warner...An obvious first choice would be Boaz Myhill,as he is quite consistent and very reliable.This is definetly not the strongest position in the Hull Squad but it is certainly not the weakest.On the whole,not too bad as them three should be decent enough but if you want to bring in another I would suggest Jesper Christiansen from Kobenhavn,usually available for £975K-£1.3M.
Right Back-
Bernard Mendy
Nathan Doyle
Paul McShane....Definetely room for improvement here with only Mendy and Doyle the natural RB's and neither of them being quite good enough for top-flight football so I would recommend Lauren.He has the experience in the Premiership and is available on a free.
Centre Back-
Kamil Zayatte
Steven Mouyokolo
Anthony Gardner
Ibrahima Sonko.....Another area of the team which needs vast improvement as only really Zayatte seems to be at least decent on the game so an obvious signing would be Sol Campbell for mainly the same reasons as Lauren.However if you fail with him,I reccomend Steven Taylor from Newcastle
Left Back-
Andy Dawson
Kevin Kilbane.....Quite a decent position here with Kilbane and Dawson both good enough to compete,even though your assistant manager disagrees,however if you want more depth Nicky Shorey or Javier Garrido should be a strong addition
Right Wing-
Richard Garcia
Geovanni
Nick Barmby....Another strong position with Geovanni being an obvious first choice but it may work better if you play him on the inside and Barmby or Garcia on the right
Centre Midfield
Ian Ashbee
George Boateng
Jimmy Bullard
Seyi Olofinjana
Bryan Hughes
Dean Marney....Way too much dead wood here, with players like Hughes,Olofinjana and Ashbee not good enough so you should seek to sell them at the earliest opportunity with Kevin Thomson an excellent replacement usually available for £1.5M
Left Wing-
Stephen Hunt
Peter Halmosi
Kamel Ghilas......A pretty decent area with Stephen Hunt being the first choice as he will get loads of assists and 5-10 goals
Strikers-
Jozy Altidore
Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink
Craig Fagan
Daniel Cousin
Caleb Folan....A bunch of strikers that will work quite well with each other,complimenting each other's styles so I do not see any need for any new signings

Last edited:
Did not no they where that tight on cash can only afford Goal Keepers & Right-Backs

Lol I laughed at that for a while. :D

I can now see why Hull are getting relegated if they only have GK and RB playing