Hull city survival

Reaction score
<hr style="color: rgb(88, 88, 88); background-color: rgb(88, 88, 88);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> hi, im challenging myself to keep `The Tigers` in the premier legue. The media predict they will finish 20th and have a 2000-1 of staying up.Had a great start currently 7th with 10 points in 7 games.:D

2000-1 to stay up..... i think you mean 2000-1 to win the league mate

im hull atm - 4th season. i got relegated in th 1st and thn i didnt win in like 45 games. But im on the way up. Hopefully goin bak to the prem through the playoffs :p.

good luck - hopefully u can do beter than me.

i know a guy who won the league with hull in his first season by a combination of skill, luck, signing impossible players and a whole sack of lies

ye lol! i saw tht! he signed figo and ronaldo(fat)!

No chanceXD

i survived relegation with hull the thread is call 'nothing is impossible' search for it i DIDNT cheat.

class
hope i can lol not looking good now im 18th 11games in and with 10 points because i had arsenal then man utd then chelsea lol then got hammered by bolton 4-2, not looking good.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

moz-screenshot.jpg

Okay I admit,

I suppose you could call it cheating,
I reduced Figos age by a year,

and bumped up hulls reputation.

But i did win the league.

"i suppose"

If it isnt cheating what is it?oO)

im hull atm - 4th season. i got relegated in th 1st and thn i didnt win in like 45 games. But im on the way up. Hopefully goin bak to the prem through the playoffs :p.

good luck - hopefully u can do beter than me.

i would have quit the KC stadium in a mad rage if i went on a 45 win less streak, at least you broke it i remeber your post a while back. My compliments on sticking with it.