Hull City Under 18's

rhysyboyno1

Reaction score
I have used data editer to release all Hull City players and sign them with a complete new under 18 squad, in an attempt to avoid relegation.

Gareth Bale and Chris Gunters birthdays are before the 30th July that is why they are 19.

nice squad. however, i feel it might be better if u r able to play with the original squad and mayb sign or sell some players and then keep them in the epl. u may end up feeling happier as u kept them alive wif ur own ability without editing :D. it would be even better if u can buy them properly instead

How many new chalenges are you going to start?

Good Luck Though and keep us updated

I know, I tried the just Hull reserves challenge with no transfer budget, played 6 games conceded 21 and scored 2.

These aren't real challenges because you are putting wonderkids in your team without signing them you are using editor why don't you actually sell the players you have make a bit of money and then buy the players it will take time but then your earning them

do you really think that Hull could afford Delfouneso let alone Pato?

I know what you mean though and I am going to try that as the under-18 team were shocking.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Maybe I wil just play as Hull normally, no need to sign wonderkids as the main priority is to stay up.

do you really think that Hull could afford Delfouneso let alone Pato?

I know what you mean though and I am going to try that as the under-18 team were shocking.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Maybe I wil just play as Hull normally, no need to sign wonderkids as the main priority is to stay up.

lol thats my point tho your up against players like delap and stuff but when you have pato balotelli and players like that you should be a mid table position

Well because of international duty at the beggining I was in the relegation places.