Hull fans riot after FRIENDLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people are just born fuckwits.... ridiculous

Rioting after a Friendly? I don't see how a friendly, can be aggresive.

Maybe they should rename that game to an 'Angry'?

Heh, that was nothing on what Chester fans managed at Colwyn Bay... ;)

The Hull story only hit the news because Hull is in the Premier League.

Hull arent in the perm XD

Yes i outsmarted Zeb :D

How very idiotic.

It is Hull though, and they have just appointed a moron as there manager.

What mugs....why would they get so caught up in a non-competitive game.

Please don't comment on stories if you don't know the facts.
A couple of Chester fans had a fight in the stand and two people were placed in custody after an incident before the match after an ally of Stephen Vaughan (the ex chairman who destroyed Chester City) started mouthing off.
The North Wales Police then decided to send a ****** HELICOPTER to the ground after a small scuffle in the stands and a very small minority of fans causing trouble at the ground. The people causing trouble are not FANS of Chester FC and their behaviour was out of order. But to send a helicopter and tonnes of police to the ground over such a small incident and for the North Wales police to go about cancelling our friendlies, that is an absolute disgrasce.

Men and lots of beer I imagine, I'd rather they'd fight than looks like mugs though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8"]YouTube- Mauled by the Tigers[/ame]

Please don't comment on stories if you don't know the facts.
A couple of Chester fans had a fight in the stand and two people were placed in custody after an incident before the match after an ally of Stephen Vaughan (the ex chairman who destroyed Chester City) started mouthing off.
The North Wales Police then decided to send a ****** HELICOPTER to the ground after a small scuffle in the stands and a very small minority of fans causing trouble at the ground. The people causing trouble are not FANS of Chester FC and their behaviour was out of order. But to send a helicopter and tonnes of police to the ground over such a small incident and for the North Wales police to go about cancelling our friendlies, that is an absolute disgrasce.

Never heard anyone say that to Zeb before. :O

Typical though. They won as well.

http://www.chesterfirst.co.uk/local/90635/violence-mars-start-to-chester-city-s-new-season.aspx

http://www.northwalesweeklynews.co....-at-colwyn-bay-football-match-55243-26853954/

sounds like more than a little scuffle. and police dont just send out helicopters for the **** of it, they are seriously expensive to run, so for them to send one shows how seriously they take it
It has been blown completely out of prospective. It was a few idiots who had too much to drink spoiling it for everyone else. Last season I went to see Stevenage play Luton and the trouble was a lot worse. Fans throwing coins and objects at each other and not a word about it. The events that occured during the Chester Colywn Bay match weren't as near as bad as that, but the ploice decide to send a helicopter oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back