Hull put Brown on gardening leave

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Hull City manager Phil Brown has been relieved of his duties at the struggling Premier League club and put on gardening leave.

More...

Haha. Just read this, Bloke's a muppet.

Wtf,gardening leave? oO)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Funny name..

Wtf,gardening leave? oO)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Funny name..

Basically, he's going to leave, be sacked or asked to leave, if they sack him they have to pay compensation.

Lol loving the term "Gardening leave" bye bye Brown, you couldn't cut it in the Premier League anyway :)

I hope Pompey screw Hull over 5-0 :D

saw this coming since the end of last season, and they really should have done it earlier and not now

They're fighting a relegation battle and wait until now to decide they don't want him as manager anymore. Nice move.

Was last seen leaving the KC stadium with 2 bags of Fisons,a shovel and a Flymo.

The guys a clown,Hull have never been the same since he lost the plot and gave the team talk on the pitch.Every player in the country lost all respect for him that day.

Hulls hopes rest entirely on the shoulders of Jimmy Bullard. With Becks now injured theres a possibility that Jimmy can make a late push for a world cup place. I for one would love to see him go.

On the subject of Brown, the mans a ***, if you are going to wear the silly microphone thing, at least do it for a reason like big sam. I swear Brown just wore it to show the sky sports producers how good he looks on camera.

saw this coming since the end of last season, and they really should have done it earlier and not now
i agree it sould have happend before the start of the season as they were poor at the end of last season and they will now get relegated this season because they held on to him for too long

I saw the title and thought it was someone making a Hull story and avoided it but when I saw it was BBC Sport I was shocked, I like Phil and whatever you say he took them to the promise land, but now Hull are there they are biting the hand that once fed them.

Ive just looking through ebay,seen this:

Microphone\headset for sale.

£1 ONO (will accept Pansy seeds in return)

2 previous owners.

Current owner bought it at a Bolton Wanderers bring and buy sale.

Contact P.Brown ,Hull, Can also be found at the Humberside Garden Centre.

Hull are a joke, Really not the way to run a football club. Not doing themselves any favours now with what ? 8 games to go ?

Who would want the job?

what does that mean exactly? is he sacked or not? daft anyway, at least wait til the end of the season.

is that like leave for a funeral hes left to do some gardening

what if your not into gardening and like your golf is it then golfing leave haha. but in all seriousness they havent been good for the best part of a year so not a major shock. carlo sign up bullard!!!

Back