Hull put Brown on gardening leave

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 1K
what if your not into gardening and like your golf is it then golfing leave haha. but in all seriousness they havent been good for the best part of a year so not a major shock. carlo sign up bullard!!!

cracking player

Shocking decision, especially at this time of year. He kept them up last year (even if other teams sucked, Hull still acheived more points than the three below them), and with not long left I don't really see the point. Especially as their latest loss was only a last-minuter against a title-challenging team

Yeah, this seems wierd timing.
It's not as if they were expecting a win against arsenal and in the end they were close to getting a draw.:P

although he should have gone a long time ago, changing the management now is just STUPID! bye bye Hull enjoy championship football once more.

i might go down the bookies and place my bet now on who's going down lol

I thought this was about Anthony Gardner :p
Bad move, if i were him, i'd just quit,or make them lose their remaining games

I cant see Hull getting anyone better than Brown tbh.
I dont think they should have sacked him, he was their best manager in their history and I dont think they can get anyone better than him.

Way too late to sack him now should of done it alot earlier. Nine games left for the new manager to keep them up wow thats asking alot.

Clueless decision.

Gary Megson has been made odds on favorite to get the job lol.

Razor blade and anti depressant sales are about to go through the roof in Hull.

Maybe he should have gone, but Pearson failed to make a solid season earlier in the season. What will happen to the new manager is they do actually get relegated?

He's done well with the funds given,and also how small the club is,who's next Gareth Southgate?

happy days ,glad to see the back off him proper ****!
my moneys on southgate!

Garry Megson!!! ha LOL

shame for the Hull supporters really, don't deserve to be messed around this close to the end of the season. However i don't really rate them as a side :/

the list is endless of potential quality managers without jobs, however would they go to hull :/

i doubt it very much!

Not sure about the timing of the decision but was getting fed up of Brown,He made some stupid signings and almost every one he said "I have gone for experience" yet none were good player's.I would love to see Alan Curbishley get the job though

Steve Coppell I thought was a good shout for the job, haven't heard anybody mention him. I actually thought that Brown did a solid job but if he was going to go it would have been at the end of this season or the end of the last, not now.

Ah well, back to the tanning bed and his garden, should keep him occupied

I highly doubt Curbishley will go anywhere near a job like that!

and ye i think their pretty much doomed too

along with Burnley and Pompey. Thats my bet anyway lol

I can't imagine why anyone would want that job, with 8 games left and likely to go down, bit of a wierd one.

I don't like Hull, so I hope Southgate takes over and ***** them up.

I actually lol'd at this : Dean Windass 100/1

shocking decision, so late in the season, theyre in such a mess and just made it worse, as gatid said a clueless decision, if they get gary megson they are doomed, awful manager

Back