Hull set to name Dowie as manager

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 781

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Iain Dowie is expected to be named manager of struggling Hull City on Wednesday, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Oh hi!

ian_dowie.jpg

Dowie- A desperate manager, for desperate times.

Oh whats that I can hear? Its alright its just the Hull fans jumping in the Humber River. Depressing times.

ian dowie? guess hull's days in the epl are numbered. i'd rather have phil brown tbh

leave poor Ian alone. he isnt too bad really. he gets the best out of a bad bunch of players.

Umm well that's a lie.. Bolton are actually playing football under Coyle when Dowie was in charge well, what they were doing you couldn't even call football.

Hull are down if he gets the job, the guys a total moron.

are you talking about Megson?

are you talking about Megson?

Lol, oh yeah my bad, they do look similar though. (way too early for me :P) But still I don't think Dowie is the right man for the job, has he even managed to keep a job longer than a season? :S

Lol, oh yeah my bad, they do look similar though. (way too early for me :P) But still I don't think Dowie is the right man for the job, has he even managed to keep a job longer than a season? :S

at crystal palce he was very good. got an team up. his only problem was they probalywherent ready for the EPL. Qpr where 4th when he was sacked.

shocking move...what the **** are the Hull board on?

Ian Dowie? XD Its worse than Burnleys Laws appointment.Cant believe they couldnt get Steve Coppell.

Maybe the Hull chairman has a lot of money on Hull to be relegated..?

im just gonna say it:

Bouncebackability

Last edited:
"I want us to play open, attractive football," said Dowie

Sounds like am FM10 interview, when you first join!
LOL.

Back