Humam Tariq Best Playing Role/Work Permit??...

FMStixz89

Reaction score
Hi,

I Just Brought Humam Tariq For £300,000...(H)(H)(H)
But Was Unable To Get A Work Permit... :(:(:(, So I'm Going To Loan Him Out Till He Gets One...
Here's My Questions About Him...

How Long Does In Take For Him To Get A Work Permit??...
When He Does Get A Work Permit What Is The Best Position And Playing Role To Play Him In??...

I've Just Started A New Save With The New Update 15.3.0...
I Don't Usually Sign Players Who I Can't Get A Work Permit For, But Sign Him As A Good Prospect...
I'm Managing In England At The Moment In My Save...

Any Screenshot Of You Success You've Had With Him Would Help...
Thanks...

Last edited:
I like him as an inside forward or converted to a false 9 in my saves. This is because I have not often had a AMC to play him in so have had to retrain him. He does become very good with suitable game time and tutoring. In a Man United save I loaned him to Twente and he played many times for them, and Iraq and was awarded a work permit in January 2015. i

I like him as an inside forward or converted to a false 9 in my saves. This is because I have not often had a AMC to play him in so have had to retrain him. He does become very good with suitable game time and tutoring. In a Man United save I loaned him to Twente and he played many times for them, and Iraq and was awarded a work permit in January 2015. i

Thanks Hopefully I Can Get A Permit For Him In January...(H)(H)(H)

Like above I use him as F9 and he's class, I managed to get him a work permit around November time, best thing to do is check iraqs fixtures, they have a couple of friendlies in October/November time once he has played in them just apply for a new one :)

by by the way don't bother applying for a WP before this as you will to wait 120 days to apply again

He received his work permit 6 months into first season with me. I played him as an AMC - Support Striker role and he won European Golden Boy and English Young Player of season in my second season and is my best player by far for Leeds (Now in the Prem). Due to a change in tactics he is now playing LW - Ramadeteur role and he is playing even better, I am early on in my 3rd season but if he carries on he will win Player of the Season for sure! I will upload Screen shots tonight!

I just bought him for ~1M in 5th season with Millwall in PL, and was also wondering this. I'll try him as AMC - shadow striker. Also just bought Hallilovic from Barca for <2M too, so might have to push one of them out wide.

He received his work permit 6 months into first season with me. I played him as an AMC - Support Striker role and he won European Golden Boy and English Young Player of season in my second season and is my best player by far for Leeds (Now in the Prem). Due to a change in tactics he is now playing LW - Ramadeteur role and he is playing even better, I am early on in my 3rd season but if he carries on he will win Player of the Season for sure! I will upload Screen shots tonight!

View attachment 295473View attachment 295474