Dermilson

Reaction score
Name: Humberto Suazo
Club: Monterrey
Nationality: Chilean
Position: Striker

Strengths:
Finishing, First touch, Dribbling, Technique, Flair, Creativity, Composure.
Weaknesses:
Marking, Long thows, Jumping, Influence.

In my opinion possibly the best cheap statistical striker money can buy. Valued at 2.9M bought for 3.2M great for any team.

Even cheaper on your game Raikan!!! He's been awesome for my Newcastle team as a poacher. Even bought him for backup on my Barca save and hes not out his depth as Villa's understudy.

squazo is a quality striker, signed him in my 1st season with newcastle alongside lukaku who fired me to the title,, think i got him for around 2 mil and have just sold him for 6 mil as he is getting on abit.

He wasnt that good for me at Everton on first season, lost his place to the Yak! In an embarassing turn of events, i tried to give him a 16M minimum fee release clause, which sooner realize i confused myself and gave him 16k.... That AC Milan payed and took him. The board and fans wanted to kill me!

He is always one of my first signings, usually for about £1.5 mil, a real bargain.

he is a very good striker for most of the clubs.

bought him due to defoe breaking his leg mid-way through my Tottenham save.
682minutes later, he hadn't scored, and i was now playing Pav up front on his own (and managed 26goals in 25games, winning Player of the Year)
hoping to sell him :/

Just signed him for my qpr squad, 2 million and he has similar stats to Fred who would have cost me 6 million (leaving no money to strengthen the defence).

He has very good stats for a cheap player, especially poaching stats. His first touch, finishing are good, so is anticipation, composure, pace etc. Played 4 games and scored 1, hoping he will start to bang them in more regularly.

I COULD NOT Get Him To Score For My Birmingham Team. He Played 30 And 5 Sub Appearances And Only Managed 5 Goals. He Was The Reason Why I Was Relegated (This Is A NEw Summer Update). Hope He Does Well In The Championship. Got 2 In 2 So Far.