thanks chacho, good tip at the end which i admit i have not even used it yet. btw any tip on how to work out set piece? im having a hard time trying to find a way to test set piece i setup

thanks bud

My set pieces are all the ones of TFF thread (use the updated Defensive Corner routines as the one in the tac file is worst than a default ^^) and for attack i use strikerless, the one i posted in Best setpieces from zyndars thread.

View attachment 123963View attachment 123962
View attachment 123961View attachment 123960
*An idea could be to change the ST position for help in defence (as i did in the Defensive Corner) and ask a high pace player to stay foward, but i find that if we counter from a Defensive Free Kick usually my attack finish in a Cross from the wing to the striker.

View attachment 123959View attachment 123958
I've changed the one who stays foward from the ST to the AML as Suarez could help defending because of his height and aggresivness (Hope he doesnt do a penalty ^^)
View attachment 123957View attachment 123956
*Corne taker should be the one Out Side the Box havent to be necesary the MCL but you would have to change his position Manually in the set piece.

Last edited:
My set pieces are all the ones of TFF thread (use the updated Defensive Corner routines as the one in the tac file is worst than a default ^^) and for attack i use strikerless, the one i posted in Best setpieces from zyndars thread.

Thanks again for sharing bud

I played in the regular 3D mode this tactics 1 match and with hard work beat team-outsider, but I played all other matches in the instant result mode and achieved with this tactics of huge success. After red line (when I passed to this tactics) I never lost in the second Russian league for Dinamo and win promotion. In the second season in the Russian Premier league I go without defeats, without money with not strong squad and only with 1 free agent sign. If someone plays in instant result mode, try this tactics and you will cease to lose.

Gonna try this tactic with liverpool !

Any other there are using it ?