dhurley

Reaction score
I started a save with Manchester United (LFCMarshall update) and have created a tactic that I've been dominating with so far.

View attachment 249284View attachment 249283

The left IF has been scoring quite a few while the right IF has been assisting as well. I also bought Austin because i sold Hernandez and loaned out Wilson so i needed someone to cover Rooney and Van Persie, BOTH of them where injured and he's done better than i thought.

It's quite solid defensively as well, the CB stopper makes up for having no defensive midfielder and Otamendi has been doing that job well. The only problem is that the AMC doesn't seem to perform as well as the rest of the team. Mata only has 1 assist and Herrera has 2 goals and 3 assists. Although naturally they are heavily involved in the build up to goals.

It would be great if someone could test this with a team that's maybe worse than United. I've also made a 4-3-3 version (1 DM 2 CMs), but i haven't used it much.

EDIT: Forgot the results so far View attachment 249267

TACTIC : View attachment 249280

Last edited:
its awsome for liverpool i know liverpool is a big club (bigger than man u lol) but been playing in a super league and won it with out any signings

assistant manager for trainning and op for me and the amc is good for me coutinho

i found that AM(S) perfoms much better than any special role

what training and OI do u use?

I don't really use OI unless they're playing a narrow formation (4-3-1-2) i tell the wingers to man mark their full backs + sometimes i get tight on the striker if they're lone striker and pretty slow

In fact, you can make whatever role you want out of am(s). PI let you do that. To my mind, players role its all about his positioning and movements during the match - you can customize his perfomance through the PI