NUFC Joe

Reaction score
I'm using one of the TBH Tactics, the United one because I'm on for promotion but nothing is really happening there now, so any tips?

Would you say that you have provided any information what so ever on anything regarding your team. The only info given is that you play with Hyde and that you have failed using the 442 approach for;Top Notch Team

If I was a user on here( and not a mod), I would never dream of spending my time writing a post to help out when there is only tiny chance that you would benefit form the help anyway, me not knowing anything about your team.

Would you say that you have provided any information what so ever on anything regarding your team. The only info given is that you play with Hyde and that you have failed using the 442 approach for;Top Notch Team

If I was a user on here( and not a mod), I would never dream of spending my time writing a post to help out when there is only tiny chance that you would benefit form the help anyway, me not knowing anything about your team.

Sorry fella, you've helped me out many a time in the past and thank you for the reply anyway.

What do you want to know about the team?

They say I'm on for 5th place, but I've been 1st most of the season but now it seems my team has died down a little and are going through some terrible form, but I want to boost them back to 1st again.

the squad is pretty good, most positions are covered well.

The 442 I used at the beginning worked well but when they dropped form I thought I'd change the philosophy of the 442.

Ask for anymore information if you look to help mate, cheers.

Sorry fella, you've helped me out many a time in the past and thank you for the reply anyway.

What do you want to know about the team?

They say I'm on for 5th place, but I've been 1st most of the season but now it seems my team has died down a little and are going through some terrible form, but I want to boost them back to 1st again.

the squad is pretty good, most positions are covered well.

The 442 I used at the beginning worked well but when they dropped form I thought I'd change the philosophy of the 442.

Ask for anymore information if you look to help mate, cheers.

When you say good , how good ? I mean, are you now in the Championship, league one ? Do you have strong headers up front or pacey wingers, are your defenders slow? Are you looking to use a TC- tactic and use shouts or just a plug & play. ?

Cheers

When you say good , how good ? I mean, are you now in the Championship, league one ? Do you have strong headers up front or pacey wingers, are your defenders slow? Are you looking to use a TC- tactic and use shouts or just a plug & play. ?

Cheers

Ah I see what you were asking for blimey I didn't set this out right at all.

I meant a starting tactic I'm still in BSN trying for promotion and my forwards a bit of both for the level I play they're fast and can header pretty well, Fergus Bell and Scott Spencer are my forwards if you'd like to check them I currently play a DLF-S and Adv. F - A

My wingers are pretty average, nothing too fast and nothing too amazing in the crossing department, seen much better players so I could probably do with improving that.

And I'd rather do something like create my own rather than plug+play.

Thanks.