andretheace

Reaction score
Hey guys just started a Wellington Phoenix save and i am having issues with offering players marquee contracts. So far the only way i have found to sign a player as a marque seems to be by going add them as a transfer target and selecting marquee. This is extremely unreliable in my opinion though and i pref to handle player contracts myself rather then having an assistant manager do it. I have tried looking for any advice (Google and SI) but so far have not managed to find any info. If there is already another thread available with the information then could you please link me to it and apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section of forum. :D:D:D

Hey guys just started a Wellington Phoenix save and i am having issues with offering players marquee contracts. So far the only way i have found to sign a player as a marque seems to be by going add them as a transfer target and selecting marquee. This is extremely unreliable in my opinion though and i pref to handle player contracts myself rather then having an assistant manager do it. I have tried looking for any advice (Google and SI) but so far have not managed to find any info. If there is already another thread available with the information then could you please link me to it and apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section of forum. :D:D:D
If i am correct. The board will decide if the player is of standard of marquee signing.