Hyundai A-League

reds0910

Reaction score
Hey I want to expand the Hyundai A-League in the editor to incorporate a few more teams. I also want to create a lower division so there can be promotions and relegation's etc etc...

I wanted to know whether it was possible to expand the already set-up A-League or would I have to create a new league as such. Also how do you incorporate the relegation promotion stuff for the A-League that is already set up?

You sure can, Im currently running a 20 team Aleague, 20 team B-league and 20 Team C-league. Ive take the teams from the various state leagues. Added Australia cup, League Cup and a community cup and Increased prize money to a respectable amount.

My goal is to make Australia a world power by making all the clubs have level 20 Youth training equipment and making the league more "respectable" in the world Scheme of things

You would have to create a new A-League if you want to expand it :)

I was having some issues with it earlier, but now it seems to be working fine so if you want a Super A/B/C League, give us a shout and ill upload it somewhere. I just running tests on it now, going to put it through a few years and see what results happen..

Ive actually made 2 versions of it now, one with 3 tier leagues and 2 cups with little else changed. Im currently working on one with 8 tier system and still 2 cups, I'm just working on making the crowds a bit more...dynamic as opposed to static which they seem to be, even after 25 years!

I've limited foreigner to 6 for the squads and ramped up the junior training which seems to be producing wonder kids with in 1-2 seasons, First teamers with in 2-3, and first team internationals with in 4....the only downsides so far seems to be the Socceroos will be made up of under 21's very quickly lol

I was thinking of doing the same thing. Michzm, let us know when you put it up for download! :D

sorry, didn't realise you could delete leagues

hi guys

i'm assuming from reading this thread you've gone through a few seasons in the a-league. I was wondering if you knew how to get a new marquee. Because i got sick of aloisi who was on 18k a week and let his contract expire. Then colosimo automatically went to marquee with wages of 5k i guess it just goes to the highest paid person. But then i want to sign a player and i can't offer them wages above 7k a week based on the key player contract type. Is there a way to offer wages above 7k a week or have the developers not thought about this???

Thanks in advance

Michzm, I'd be very interested in downloading your A-League setup for my mac if you'd allow. :)