I am a minute away from giving up this game

somedevil

Reaction score
I have spent countless hours on this year's game. Now Let me say that I am not looking for an easy way out. I have been playing FM since the cm3 days and this one is sending my stress levels in the red zone. I am used to the initial level of frustration one encounters with every yearly edition of FM but FM17 us beyond ridiculous.

I have tried making my own tactic after reading countless discussion threads on the forums. I have tried some of the best tactics here and with my Milan, I can't seem to have any steady run of results. I am so frustrated that I am a step away form uninstalling the only game I ever play.

Since I am sick and tired of reading up on tactics I want to ask you folks- Is there a winning tactic around? I really just want to win 7-8 matches in a row for a change and feel a little bit of happiness. Instead of having my team play well, retain possession only to waste it on long shots (even though none of my mids/attackers) have the take long shots PPM neither is it enabled in the instructions. I am also sick of the meaningless draws and last minute losses.

Someone please for the love of god show me a tactic which just works! Enough of this ****.

If you want to just win everything, you might as well just cheat.

what tactics have u tried so far and with what team?

I'll just leave this here...

Tottenham post best Premier League win streak in 50 years

The club's 1-0 victory over Palace was their eighth straight victory, the best mark since 1960

Do you want the game to be realistic?

@somedevil,
can u post me some of your favorite tactics that you like but cant seem to bring u the stability that u crave for?

In a previous thread you said that you won the champions league 8 times in a row with your milan side? Isnt that consistence enough for you?

"So I just won the CL for the 8th time in a row with Milan and for some reason, my team does not show up in the Champions Cup draw. Now all of my players want to leave for CL football."

David that was Fm16. I was getting massively frustrated with FM17 till I used Jesaustralia's tactic. Of course Fm16 was unprecedented level of success and I am surely not looking to win it all. But FM17 was driving me nuts and this thread was a result of such frustration.

OK it's not my tactic. I was the same, just about to give up when i stumbled upon it.

Anyone have a screenshot of the player instructions for FM Touch users?