Status
Not open for further replies.

numbnuts' dad

Banned
Reaction score
dont bovvert IP banning dog. my dad uses thsi site
see? ********' dad does use this site, and he is a legend and his tactic works. maybe u guys are too stupid to do it or something...anyways my tactic is even better. 1st take control of the team u are playing against in ur next match (make up a good manager name to try and be realistic) then go to the tactics screen and put all of your outfield players upfront, and then put a striker in goal...also dont put any subs in ;) with this tactic I won every game of the season for 6 seasons with ebbsfleet and not im in the premier league and have won it and the champions league!! I beat barcelona 18-7 in the final :) enjoy this shizzle

Please.

Just end your life.

Cheers.

Mate why did you buy the game if you're going to cheat? And it's not a tactic just to let you know

How can you support Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool?

Are you actually 6?

And before you argue, you say he uses join date says otherwise.

Leave please. I hope you computer dies from gay **** viruses.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha............ No

this guy was here today, he is a **** :) you should kill your son, ant then commite suicide :D

how is it cheating anyways, sharing any tactic on here is cheating, as u cant play the game properly so u have to get other people to do it for u

He has very poor comebacks. Such as, "like your face" and above.
i dont seem to recall myself saying this...anyways use this tactic or ur ***** at the game

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

arrr i annoyed the irish man :'( or is it that i havent provided a link for the tactic?

how is it cheating anyways, sharing any tactic on here is cheating, as u cant play the game properly so u have to get other people to do it for u

no its sharing, if you class it as cheating then **** off.

dont post useless posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.