dani3w

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Many of you may remember me from last year or even a few years ago. I believe in 2008/09 I was writing careers on here with a couple of other members including Drezzy, Eddybw and John I think? Not to sure. However having experienced other websites and forums I think this is one of my favorites now with the story section returning.

I'm just wondering to see if anyone can actually remember me or any of my threads?

Here is an old one of mine from a few years ago:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-stories-archived/67636-garf-crookes-spurs-crowd.html

Pretty much in summary, I think I will be looking into a save soon to try and get a career going on here and enlighten you all with it whilst checking out the other careers! Keep watch!

Whilst I'm here, could someone tell me the dimensions for the story page for headers etc?

So the width of the page to allow the bbc header for example to fit properly? Believe it use to me about 550?

Wrong section....

Anyway page headers vary, it may look fine on your screen but anybody with a different resolution size it wont appear the same.