Reaction score
So after just wrapping up my 3rd successive league with Liverpool and a few other trophies along the way i feel i now have a good understanding of tactics in fm and i want to offer help to anyone who might be struggling or just has a few questions. before starting my last 2 seasons i did a ton of reading on what creating tactics is all about and i have been having some success and would like to share that here.

i also feel by helping other people it can make my own understanding of tactics better so if anyone needs some help just ask away and i will try my best.

hi i play with jassar sure short sucess formation . amazing tactics but i always see that in any tactics i use the opponents play long balls over my full backs and they dont cover the wingers or players of opponents and that let to concede goals from crosses. can u help me in setting the fullbacks to a settings where they dont let the long balls over them

well im not familiar with that tactic but i would try setting your defensive line deeper and also maybe try man marking with your fullbacks so they stay with the player out wide. you could also try a few shouts if the tactic isnt classic like drop deeper etc. let me know how that goes mate. without seeing your squad etc its hard to really say

hey mate, i've just started a thread asking for some tactical help with.. if you wanna have a look, it's the "tactical advice with Valencia" thread (i can't post the link here, don't know why)

thanks man!