I am playr

I have two Beta codes up for grabs. Send me a private message with your name and email if you want one of them.

EDIT: No more codes. Those that were quick enough, received a private message reply from me.

Have you been playing it Sean?
I got invited for BETA testing but I've only looked at it once. First time and it just froze. Have they sorted this out?

Looks great, i don't think i will sign up for beta testing but will try it

I have two Beta codes up for grabs. Send me a private message with your name and email if you want one of them.

EDIT: No more codes. Those that were quick enough, received a private message reply from me.

guess i missed it then

Have you been playing it Sean?
I got invited for BETA testing but I've only looked at it once. First time and it just froze. Have they sorted this out?

I went on a few times. Haven't really had time to try it out fully.

I think it will of froze because the first time you try and actually 'play' one of the training games or matches it tries to install Unity Web Player. It crashed for me when I tried it in Opera but worked alright in Chrome.

I went on a few times. Haven't really had time to try it out fully.

I think it will of froze because the first time you try and actually 'play' one of the training games or matches it tries to install Unity Web Player. It crashed for me when I tried it in Opera but worked alright in Chrome.

Yeah was probably the fact that I was on Opera.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

anyone know when it is releasing ?

Not to sure mate. Think they wanna get all the bugs sorted first though. I would maybe give it a month or two.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

If anyone wants, I'll put up some screen-grabs of it?

Yeah was probably the fact that I was on Opera.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Not to sure mate. Think they wanna get all the bugs sorted first though. I would maybe give it a month or two.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

If anyone wants, I'll put up some screen-grabs of it?

i would like that

It's a really good game IMO.

There are video'sm phone calls, match prep, training and what not. Very interactive and personal. You play games etc as training and what not. Very good IMO.

It's a really good game IMO.

There are video'sm phone calls, match prep, training and what not. Very interactive and personal. You play games etc as training and what not. Very good IMO.

you made me want to play it even more. Cant wait for it to come out now.

I got called a wasteman if I didnt go to a clubs by some guy on one of the vids.

Im enjoying it, just a pity it doesnt work on Opera

it's really good just annoying that after a game you have to wait like 3 hours to play again

Last edited:
Looks great. Got Chrome too, not Opera :D

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:22 PM ----------

Well, I sent a request for beta testing, when will I get to play the game? Thanks for the help guys :)

they will have to accept you which they might not and the usually hand them out in groups.
You will find out via email