I am still losing every away game please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpearson1

Reaction score
I think there must be something really obvious that im doing badly wrong as every game i start i have this exact same problem and nobody else seems to have it. I've always been good at football manager but cant get away from this problem on 09. Here is my last match and this is typical of what i'm having to put up with........PLEASE HELP

Can you show a screenshot of your results. You're 23rd so that probly means either your team isn't good enough or they need time to gel if you have made a lot of new signings.

Basically every game i start on fm09 i do ok at home and every away game i lose by 3,4,5 goals. I dont get what im doing wrong, im fine at home

Thanks for that. What im saying is their must be something im doing wrong in my tactics if same thing keeps happening thats never happened in previous games

Firstly, I would raise the d-line and set it o middle +1 or 2. As it is now, you are inviting them on to you. I would also consider the chance that you are playing far to attacking, formation wise that is. Play a few matches and take it from there, maybe using 2 dmc and one MC.

Having looked at your screenies, I would say that your team is far to spread out in terms of positioning. while your wingers are on a attacking mentality, your fullbacks are on a defensive one, making it very hard for them to connect properly, especially when having them on rather short passing.

If you need help twekaing it, feel free to add me on my msn, I have some time right now

[email protected]

Last edited:
This is the 3rd thread you have started now on the same subject.Stop creating duplicate threads please.

Status
Not open for further replies.