I as a manager, complete real life simulation

kallemannen

Reaction score
Hello.
I have just started a new career, and this time I thought, lets be completley honest ;)
Unemployed + creating "myself" in the game, with my exact current knowledge of the game, which is very tiny.

Im going to put my exact age (22) , exact player experience (half pro)
exact coach license (none).

So basically, putting myself in the game, starting unemployed and using my own tactics that I have crafted for some time :)
As the game should be played?

I will mainly play 4-2-3-1 tactics, here is the link to the tactic(s) im going to use
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-kallemannen-crystal-palace-2nd-2-titles.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...emannen-christianeriksen-ultimate-4231-a.html

Also im a bit underway already with this project, so it will be a quick start to show you where I am right now
I actually cant belive im already coaching a club like this after a few months :) Wouldnt happen irl thats for sure

---------------------------------------------------

So my adventure took of in the swedish 2nd division conference.
Now, the swedish 2nd division is NOT the 2nd league.

1. Allsvenskan
2. superettan
3. division 1 (conference)
4. division 2 (conference)

So 4th league south

Already there its a bit unrealistic. As a young kid 22 years old with no coaching licenses, being a youth pro in his career before injruy, taking over even a team in the swedish 4th division is not very likley to ever happen!

But its a game ;) sometimes we forget that heeh

Here my job history, took over a team in the relegation zone and ended 4th
sKifhYf.png

I took over 26/7 against Nacka.

u1IwKDG.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

I didnt want to struggle another year in the swedish 4th divison
After all I had a pretty nice record.
Someone was bound to be intrested in me right?

Well a team in the Spanish 3rd division (!) (not bad) had a vacant spot at manager
"El palo" a small Malaga team.
Funny, I was just visiting a spanish friend in Marbella which is close to malaga :)

I have played 3 matches so far, 1 win, 1 draw 1 loss

6-3 win against Betis B team ;)

X6kXt5K.png

WrZOGTG.png

R04au9s.png

---------------------

Sooo
Got some work to do :) the goal is to get out of the relegation zone, build a stronger team and hit promotion to liga adelante next season!

QQ4krSQ.png

8H9FHTT.png

took palo to a 10th place and then resigned
their economy is just too bad and I hope to manage perhaps Real madrid Castilla!
Maybe i could even go into a liga adelante side now, or head back to sweden maybe the first league