I bless the rains down in Africa 2.0 (Be a Player Story)

Tel you what mate, i'll add you in.
Last one though :p

I should have the database done today so i'll post screenies later on.

Nice one! It's my imagination of character wasn't it ? lol originally I done Usain Bolt and realised hes not african!

Wouldn't mind having a screenie of my 6ft8 monster CB :)

I've only got 5 or 6 more players to add then should get started. Going to do that after the Arsenal match though,

Loading up the game now, screenshots will follow soon unless something goes wrong lol

lets keep our fingers crossed lol we need chad hogan in the football world!

Fingers crossed, hope to see a screenshot from Patrice Demba Akon :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a workhorse with wonderful finishing that should be good also what clubs are interested

Great and quick work!!!

You have uploaded the 'wrong' Ousman Jallow - the one you have uploaded is a real player from Gambia - my player is younger an Algerian :)

It would have been a bit more funnier if people had chosen African names, instead of English ones (*cough* ..imperialists..) :)

My guy Naterr is looking Awesome! Looking forward to this!

Good stuff. I'll post what clubs they join in awhile. Most of the interested clubs are all local african clubs, except for a few Dutch clubs like Zwolle

Those flair, agility and creativity stats are going to make me a huge pain the **** for defenders! Looking forward to seeing how he progresses!

Good to see Jamso Rootchola, looks like a tank at the back

Good stuff. I'll post what clubs they join in awhile. Most of the interested clubs are all local african clubs, except for a few Dutch clubs like Zwolle

Sound good! Will you post my correct screenshot too? :)

hopefully this goes well, I want to see Chad in the World cup!