Nunorian

Reaction score
NO O.I. for any match

Is a tactic amazing, the opponent little chance to shoot at goal. Reboots of reboots terrible pressure and a lot of scoring chances for your team.I'll definitely try with the big teams for the sake of destroying the enemy. if I got these results with Roma for charity is a good team .... imagine what happens with large-caliber team like Real Madrid or Barcelona Bayer Chelsea Manchester U and C.

Tactic

View attachment 327312

Some Result

View attachment 327311View attachment 327310View attachment 327309View attachment 327308View attachment 327307View attachment 327306View attachment 327305View attachment 327304View attachment 327303View attachment 327302

Training

View attachment 327301

Download

Between 2 tactics change the style of the passages, but the results are the same. try them both and tell me which one works best. The results I obtained with v1

V1

I can fly v.1 - By Nunorian_C9941AC3-5C60-4F4A-8B82-F54B1B7ED471

v2

I can fly v.2 - By Nunorian_33B7A6FC-A728-443A-B5CB-A38ABD70B44A

If you need information, you can add me on steam (Nunorian). Good game at all

Last edited:
Finally!!! The first strikerless tactic!! It was taking too long... :D

Very, Very, VERY good tactic. Will post results as soon as I end my test season.
For me the best tactic until now.

Very, Very, VERY good tactic. Will post results as soon as I end my test season.
For me the best tactic until now.
I am very happy that you enjoyed the tactic!!!!!!!! put the results as soon as you can: D

actually my performance dropped a lot at the end of the season. Now with 5 consecutive defeats, 3 of them taking 8 goals in... I was really confident with this. (By the way playing with Penafiel, predicted 18th in portuguese league).

actually my performance dropped a lot at the end of the season. Now with 5 consecutive defeats, 3 of them taking 8 goals in... I was really confident with this. (By the way playing with Penafiel, predicted 18th in portuguese league).

3 match lost whit 8 gol each match?? 24gol taking in 3 match?

3 match lost whit 8 gol each match?? 24gol taking in 3 match?

Yep... 8-5, 8-4, 8-3. :(

Disapointing after a great start.
Must say it's the original Penafiel team, no signings, so a very weak team.
Ended 9th (still quite good for a predicted 18th), but disapointing after being most of the season in the top 6.

Yep... 8-5, 8-4, 8-3. :(

Disapointing after a great start.
Must say it's the original Penafiel team, no signings, so a very weak team.
Ended 9th (still quite good for a predicted 18th), but disapointing after being most of the season in the top 6.

I think the possibilities are 3:
1st injuries of key players
2nd red card
3rd great misfortune
Whereas all the team you have chosen was 18 ° without market, in the forecast to reach 9 ° is not bad :D

I think the possibilities are 3:
1st injuries of key players
2nd red card
3rd great misfortune
Whereas all the team you have chosen was 18 ° without market, in the forecast to reach 9 ° is not bad :D

Exactly! I still think this is probably the best tactic around for now.