I can make logos if anyone is interested in them

FCBayern25

Reaction score
Hey mates if you would like a logo made just let me know what the team name is and the colors and anything specific that you might want in it.

Can you make Custom Ones, Like A Custom One for Manchester City?

ya i can see what i can do. anything specific that you would like included?

hey m8, can you make me a logo
Its called Fairway Tyres Football Club, in style of chelsea fc, could you put the head of the michellin guy in the middle where chelsea lion would be, the blue on chelsea logo i want very light blue, like man city home kit colour., and the white stays white, the red goes black and the gold goes black

i could do with some logo's for a custom league i'm creating... i'll let you know when I've finished the editing & stuff

Hi Mate,

I am creating my Sunday League team. Could you please make logo for me. My team colours are Green and White and are very much based on Celtic, so anything similar to that would be great. The team name is "The Hoops", let me know.

Cheers

hi, not really sure if you can help, but the following logo is exactly right, but poor quality! could you remake it or - if not make some fantasy ones in a similar style - its for Cherry Red Records Premier team Wembley FC
5100204.png

thanks