I can not select the team to manage

Bubertov

Reaction score
Yesterday, I tried to build Iran Leagues. After done with that, I checked for the validation and the editor said it was valid. So, I went to the game and started the new game. Everything was fine until I finished filling the manager information. I clicked "Select the team to manage" then the game was totally hang. I didn't know why then I use another database from the others that I found on web site(Thai Leagues). Then I checked off the database that I made and used only one database(Thai Leagues) that I downloaded but it still hang on the same page as before. I don't know how to solve this error. I hope you guy know. Thank you.

I forgot to tell you that I use patch 11.3
and I also check " add player for available team play "

PS. My English isn't the best. Sorry about that

Last edited:
Have you got 'Start off unemployed' ticked?

No, I mean during create manager profile the first page(personal details) of the create manager profile was fine I can put the first name, fav club, and so on then I clicked next - select team to manage. That's the moment my game hanged. It hanged on the page of personal detail. I can't do anything except start task manager to end the game.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

here is my database i created

http://www.mediafire.com/?ei4161rgdk7xy65

I would be please if anyone try and check if it is happen just only on my computer.

Last edited: