razu64

Reaction score
Hello guys, I can't decide which team to pick between:
LIVERPOOL-SCHALKE----VALENCE--SPORTING PORTUGAL

Last edited:
If you want to be challenged then pick Liverpool or Valencia because Liga BBVA and EPL are the most challenging competition in the game

If you want to be challenged then pick Liverpool or Valencia because Liga BBVA and EPL are the most challenging competition in the game

There the easiest in the game, so much money...

There the easiest in the game, so much money...

If you pick any bottom table or mid table team from EPL or Liga BBVA then to build such strong team as the top teams have in these league it requires about 5-7 seasons even if you win the league each season.

If you pick any bottom table or mid table team from EPL or Liga BBVA then to build such strong team as the top teams have in these league it requires about 5-7 seasons even if you win the league each season.

5-7? Ive seen it won year one with Villa.

Ive just finished a season with schalke and finished 2nd in league,runner up in cup and quarter finals of europa league.really enjoyed but have been offered interviews at arsenal and liverpool.IMO taking on a bpl club requires some user made rules regarding transfers and youth to keep it exciting

Alright and what do you think about the Portuguese League?
So which club is fun to play ?
Southampton---West Ham-- Schalke--Sporting Portugal or Other

I already played with Leeds, Atalanta, Parma and Atletico.

Last edited:
Alright and what do you think about the Portuguese League?
So which club is fun to play ?
Southampton---West Ham-- Schalke--Sporting Portugal or Other

I already played with Leeds, Atalanta, Parma and Atletico.

Southampton has an excellent youth development set-up and some first team players that you can sell for big money to improve the squad.

Restore sampdoria back to the big time good team to start with but lots of room to improve and not a bad setup or you could look at a div3 team and do get into champions league challenge

Tired of Serie A. Don't really liked it. Won UCL and Serie A with Atalanta though. Did anyone tryed the little brother challenge like FC United of Manchester or Paris FC? What do you think about it?

I'd go with Schalke. But the Portuguese League with Benfica is too easy. Sporting Portugal might be challenging but not that much. They have great talents.

Hello guys, I can't decide which team to pick between:
LIVERPOOL-SCHALKE----VALENCE--SPORTING PORTUGAL

Personally id choose Valencia try and become bigger than the likes of Barca,Real and Athletico 8-|