Pipp0

Reaction score
Hello guys, I play with Milan 2020 year total domination over last years, great regens, 520 mln euro budget everything perfect. Few days ago my game updated to 14.1.4 and my players just forget to score, they can't. I play well, with a lot of danger atacks, shots and.. no goals. For example in Champions league at home I played against:
1/8 final Man Utd - 23 shots, 13 on target, 3 goals
1/4 final Barca - 32 shots, 13 on target, 1 goal
1/2 final Chelsea - 39 shots, 14 on target, 1 goal
Total: 94 shots, 38 on target, 5 goals
This is rubish, 14.1.4 ruined all my game..

btw- Any other with problem with "Overload" strategy? I have to use it 4-5 times in last 15 minutes and my players stop to play. No attacks, no shots, nothing.

Another terrible FM..

Forgot that your tactic will work on the new patch, you have to rearrange everything, basically learn again how ME works. I had the same problem, not only my players forgot how to score goals but also my defence forgot about things like positioning and tackling ;)

Where are most of your shots coming from? You could have like 20 shots on target but if they are all long range shots you will have a hard time scoring goals. The ME currently doesn't like possession football, you just end up with a lot of long shots or missed chances. I've found it best to play a more direct style.

^^ or feeble shots by frustrated players just on goal keeper as there aren't passing options if you dominate, the opposition crowd their box.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk