I can't see most coaches and players! Database problems.

shavenpringle

Reaction score
I have just recently started playing football manager 2014 after a lengthy absence. At the moment i only have the demo and play with Burnley. I look up wonderkids and best coaches online but when i go into my game i can't find any of the ones stated online!
There is currently a great deal on football manager 2014 full game so i might purchase. Will i be able to see these coaches in the full game? What database size will include most coaches and players (even the obscure talents)?
So, in conclusion, I can only see a minority of the players and coaches stated online (particularly can't see free agents) and was wondering whether this is because i have the demo only and what database options/size i should choose if i do need to have the full game to see these people.
Thank you in advance for any help :)

I have just recently started playing football manager 2014 after a lengthy absence. At the moment i only have the demo and play with Burnley. I look up wonderkids and best coaches online but when i go into my game i can't find any of the ones stated online!
There is currently a great deal on football manager 2014 full game so i might purchase. Will i be able to see these coaches in the full game? What database size will include most coaches and players (even the obscure talents)?
So, in conclusion, I can only see a minority of the players and coaches stated online (particularly can't see free agents) and was wondering whether this is because i have the demo only and what database options/size i should choose if i do need to have the full game to see these people.
Thank you in advance for any help :)

You need to load the leagues the coaches are from mate, as well as the league you want to manage in. So if a lot of the coaches you want are from Brazil for example, load the Brazilian league. Also if you are looking for obscure player's, load the large database option dude. That brings a lot more player's up