gooner16

Reaction score
right i am in my second season after doing the triple in my first season with arsenal. Fabregas did really well but is only attracting interest from Real Madrid.

My problem is they bid £65million for him, i reject it and he wants a new contract which i cannot afford. So now he is really unhappy and wants to leave.

I accept the bid and he turns them down because they are not paying him enough, he then gets upset with me and asks for a new contract to prove he is still in my plans (which i can not afford).

So either way he wants to leave but won't go to real madrid... so my other option is to offer him out city & utd will both pay 55mil but for obvious reason i don't want to sell to them.

so i can lower price down to 30 mill and both milan clubs are then interested. But that's not enough money for me and no grantee he will go there.

so basically how i do get Barcelona interested and do you have any other ideas?

right i am in my second season after doing the triple in my first season with arsenal. Fabregas did really well but is only attracting interest from Real Madrid.

My problem is they bid £65million for him, i reject it and he wants a new contract which i cannot afford. So now he is really unhappy and wants to leave.

I accept the bid and he turns them down because they are not paying him enough, he then gets upset with me and asks for a new contract to prove he is still in my plans (which i can not afford).

So either way he wants to leave but won't go to real madrid... so my other option is to offer him out city & utd will both pay 55mil but for obvious reason i don't want to sell to them.

so i can lower price down to 30 mill and both milan clubs are then interested. But that's not enough money for me and no grantee he will go there.

so basically how i do get Barcelona interested and do you have any other ideas?

That's simple. Offer to Barcelona for: £8.5M up front and then about £24M for him over 48 months. Actually scrap that, take Hector and Toral of their hands and reduce that to around £18M over 48 months with the 8.5M up front still.

In seriousness, keep offering him to to other clubs is all I can think off.

That's simple. Offer to Barcelona for: £8.5M up front and then about £24M for him over 48 months. Actually scrap that, take Hector and Toral of their hands and reduce that to around £18M over 48 months with the 8.5M up front still.

is there a way i can offer to Barcelona specifically? i not worried about getting the money upfront because i already have £70million to spend, i just need a large bid so the bitchy fans don't moan

wish i would get offered 65mil for my oplayers. people only bid there actual price

wish i would get offered 65mil for my oplayers. people only bid there actual price
I have the same problem, really annoying!

OT: asked your board to increase the wage budget? Got the slider to lower left when it comes to budget reasons? (Decreasing your transfer money but increasing your wage budget)

lol. just like in Real life

I sold him to Man City on my game for £60 million and he had the chance to go to Barcelona. I can not say that he has come back to haunt me.

yer barc finally came in for him got £60 million fairly happy with that, glad i sold him tho he rejected 175k a week with me and then signed for them on 150k. *******.

may and try to get pastore to replace him. 40mil is a bit steep tho.

is there a way i can offer to Barcelona specifically? i not worried about getting the money upfront because i already have £70million to spend, i just need a large bid so the bitchy fans don't moan

No. But you should definitely be able to do this on FM12 (see FM12 suggestions thread, I actually said this)

lol. just like in Real life

lol. I believe that was the point. <)