I cant stick to a save for more than 5 minutes

Beef1987

Reaction score
I'm really struggling to stick with it on this years edition.. don't know what the problem is :(

Any advice for me?

i had the same problem last year, unfortunately it didn't change. so hardly played it last year. took me about two months gametime to start enjoying it this year. maybe just force yourself to play a couple of months and see how it goes from there or try managing a different team as usual or try different tactics etc

Its getting right on my nerves!! Its not that im overplaying with the same team because I've had little 5 minute stints with clubs from all over the globe haha... From Velez to Man Utd, to Dinamo Moscow, I've tried them all.... Might just be a case of giving it a break for a couple days. DONT KNOW WHO TO BE!!!!

I was the same, I have around 30 saves haha, finally found a save and stuck with it. Shrewsbury was the team to make me stay

You need to find yourself a challenage.. Like myself i have 2 saves on the go, a) with Guiseley from Vanarama North in that save I can only sign players from my Youth Intake and with those players i have to win Premier i cant sign anyone else on transfer or anything.

b) In my other save i kind of have something similar as with my expansion MLS squad i can only sign players that i draft in any of the drafts or from my feeder club. If I end up with an import aka International player in a draft thats the only way i can bring in an international player or through the draft (superdraft) or my feeder club it gives u a challenge and keeps you going to see what possible players are around the corner

That sounds like an interesting save in the MLS... I've never had an MLS save, so that could be an idea for me in the future.

I decided to try an Ajax save last night, but to make it a little more entertaining I'm going to attempt to recreate a Louis Van Gaal all homegrown side and conquer Europe. Should be fun judging by their youth team!!

Do what I have done for the last few years.....let the game pick a team, or use a random generator on line to pick a league/team and go with whatever you get.

play it as a career proper, consider other job offers etc and see where u go. I have a 'career goal' in mind when I start, which might be achievable from the start or may need some career management along the way. Have just turned down an offer from Port Vale as I am only 18months in as Boston Utd manager!

have had great fun with Stoke City, Whitehawk, Cheltenham Town, Tranmere Rovers and currently, Boston United.