I can't train my national team help???

Cmi

Reaction score
So for some reason I cant train my national team so that tactic's can be learn better. Why is that? If you know how please help. Thanks

So for some reason I cant train my national team so that tactic's can be learn better. Why is that? If you know how please help. Thanks

You only have a short period with your players before matches so you can't train them the same way a club manager would. International management is more about utilizing a players natural abilities than making the player suit your system, so getting them familiar with the tactic is not that important (in my opinion)

But it is on awkard and I cant even beat little teams. I was using France and got beat 6-0 but Israel. Like wtf

if you get si's in game editor you can make the tactic fluid

If he got beat 6-0 by a weaker team, tactical familiarity is the least of the problems.

But it is on awkard and I cant even beat little teams. I was using France and got beat 6-0 but Israel. Like wtf

Yes, it's on awkward because the players are not familiar with it. But that's just the way things are at international level. International vs Club management are two different style of management for a reason. It's about designing a system for what your players can do, not what you want them to do.

If it's awkward for you, it's awkward or similar for them too. Everyone is in the same boat.