ki

Reaction score
I am sheffield united in league 1 and have a very poor record board want to sack me ! well anyway i keep loosing unless i play big teams i beat everton 5-1 somehow anyway last game i went on holiday and assistant changed my formation to 442 and won 6-1 !! is there any way i can find what he did and steal his tactic and use it as mine or has anyone got any good tactics for sheffield united or lower league teams there seems to be everyone using manchester united for some reason :S

This asymmetric is solid in defence and good in attack. Obviously, if you have lost that many games, morale and confidence might be low, hence making it even harder for you to win. Try releasing some off the pressure on the players and show faith in them.

I am currently top off the league with Bristol Rovers in League Two with 19 wins in 19 matches, also having beat Bristol City, Cardiff, Wigan and Leicester in the league cup, all away from home

THE BETTER HALFS 2012 TACTIC CENTER (The tactic is found in the 2nd post)

This asymmetric is solid in defence and good in attack. Obviously, if you have lost that many games, morale and confidence might be low, hence making it even harder for you to win. Try releasing some off the pressure on the players and show faith in them.

I am currently top off the league with Bristol Rovers in League Two with 19 wins in 19 matches, also having beat Bristol City, Cardiff, Wigan and Leicester in the league cup, all away from home

THE BETTER HALFS 2012 TACTIC CENTER (The tactic is found in the 2nd post)

Thank you i will give it a go

really, i'm sheffield utd atm and i have won all 19 games played so far. I'm playing 4-2-4 and ryan flynn is averaging 8.24. I couldnt do it without him try to utilize him more.

In my Blades game Sheffield United could only draw 0-0 against Yeovil, hitting the woodwork about four or five times. Yeovil were also down to ten men for half of the game.

'Yeovil felt Paul Wotton should not have been shown a 44th minute red card during Yeovil's npower League 1 0 - 0 draw with Sheff Utd.

Yeovil boss Terry Skiverton refused to openly criticise the referee after the match, claiming that he was not prepared to risk being reprimanded by the FA'

Sheffield United could count themselves highly unlucky to only draw in their npower League 1 match at Bramall Lane.

Yeovil captain Paul Wotton's red card for a vicious foul on 44 minutes put Yeovil Town's position under question.

Sheff Utd had a number of attempts at goal but their profligacy meant they didn't score as many as they maybe would have liked.

Sheff Utd are currently on a four match unbeaten run and the promotion contenders are enjoying 8th place in the npower League 1.

Man of the Match: Neill Collins (Sheff Utd)
Attendance: 17,791

Last edited: