I Discovered Something -Person Data's Role-

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoser

Reaction score
if u want to create a future legend first open editor then click to person data and change that like this;

Adap: 0
Ambition: 20
Contro: 1
Loyalty:20
Pressure:20
Pro:20
Sport:20
Temp:20

do not have to be this way if u want more realistic player u can fix this. after click to player data/ mental arritibutes change important match and consistency to 20 or your choice :)

i fix after inj. and dritness to 1 and i give natural fit. 20 but it doesnt change too much thing. because person data is much important than the others. maybe u have knew that maybe u havent i just found it i wanted to share that. i hope it ll be helpfull.

edit: i forgot that before u finished that u had to change ca guys :D

Why set adaptability to random....?

ZOMFG You are a genius.
To find away to make a players the no-body had ever known of and isn't classed as cheating is amazing.................................

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone close this thread please.

You could also just change everything to 20 and have a present legend.

He was only trying to help everyone calm down constructive criticism would be helpful to him

ZOMFG You are a genius.
To find away to make a players the no-body had ever known of and isn't classed as cheating is amazing.................................

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a *****.

He's only trying to show us something that he personally did not know himself. Not to mention the fact that he is new member to the site. He doesn't exactly know the ropes around here and it may be different from other FM sites.

Cut him some slack.

Don't be a *****.

He's only trying to show us something that he personally did not know himself. Not to mention the fact that he is new member to the site. He doesn't exactly know the ropes around here and it may be different from other FM sites.

Cut him some slack.

Exactly what I said so now there's 2 of us so cut him some slack

Pointless, as what makes future legend is their performances, not their stats. And, most prefer the honest way :)

What if this poster is 7 years old? Come on, there's no reason to insult random people on the internet. You don't know who they are.

You all are worst then him tbh. one post would be enough to make him understood that's cheating and some of us know that aswell.

ZOMFG You are a genius.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

the so called Mini Raikan comments, wat an honour it is

shut up you muppets, stay on topic.

Crappy thread appears to have run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.