I don't believe it!!!

Spud Ando

Reaction score
I'm sooo UPSET right now, i was doing a game with Nottingham Forest, and got through my best ever season, i won the championship and won the FA CUP!!!
I was soo happy and then pre-season for the prem i got 21 mill.. and 200k wage spare to use. as i qualified for Euro Cup!! i was soo exited and then.. i had football tonight so i saved the game.
I just got in loaded up FM, tryed loading the game... AND IT SAYS IT CANNOT LOAD!!!

I know this just happens and theres no way around it but i'm just soo upset....

Makes me feel like not playing..

If anyone else wants to rant PLEASE do so!!!

this is why you do autosaves

mate it has happened to the best of us!!! its a pain in the ****!!!

first game i started this year. got leeds to the prem. corrupted.

i was well ****** off!! so cant imagine what you are

just get into a new one straight away, things will seem better lol

cheers fellas its just soooo!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol ill have to find a team that can get me interested again

isn't there an option to make duplicate saves? Never used it before, but it could be an option for you.

btw if you are looking for a team, try some Eastern European team and try to win Europe, Rapid Wien or Shaktar (sp?)

i couldnt believe it either when i lost my birmingham save to the same problem either. to think i was reasonably successful in the 1st season :'(

It's not hard guys just use 3 rolling saves.

I know how you feel. After winning everything with Hull, I lost the save. Now I backup every game. The only thing you can do really.:S

Cheers fellas :) Yh

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Cheers fellas :) Yh for now on i shall make more than 1 save. not worth loosing time and effort