seanboro

Reaction score
FM dosnt have any skins already on the game instead of having to download them?
The previous games including champ manager had stadium backgrounds so why have they changed in the last few years?

Im not sure how to get the background on my game either

you need to extract them using winrar and put them in a folder graphics you need to create the folder then once created graphics folder you need backgrounds folder inside that then extract them in to there and should appear on your game also turn on backgrounds in the preferences folder in the game itself

FM dosnt have any skins already on the game instead of having to download them?
Because it take a lot of time, effort and testing to create a good interface? Most skins that are released each year for FM are **** anyway, IMO. There are only a handful each year that are actually usable. For this reason I usually just stick to the default skin.

If you want me to get into the details of why it is hard to make a good interface, I can. I have done some interface design courses at Uni ;)

How many skins were there for 2010 that was hosted here and other sites? 100's if not 1000's. A skin a is a customiztion, so you seriously expect SI to develop, bug test, and package all these skins just so you'll use maybe 2-3? They'd never release a game on time.