I dont have a graphics folder!!! Help!!!!

l92w

Reaction score
as you probably know to download skins,faces,logos etc. you need to put it in your graphics folder e.g.
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/logos

but i dont have a graphics folder the only folders i have are:

db
editor data
games
matches
sounds
tactics

please help me and tell me what the problem is as i really want the pictures as everyone is always raving about how much of an improvement it makes to the game.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

make one, inside that make 3 new folders...

1) logo's
2) kits
3) facepacks

put respective graphics inside respective folders..

^^^ What he said mate! One of the first things you learn in your path to becoming a FM addict. But welcome to the FM world!

thankyou but dont let my retardeness when it comes to installing faces fool you ive had footy manager since the day it came out and have long long long been addicted to it lol :p just never got around to downloading extra stuff

You will have to create 1 yourself at "user-->my documents-->sports interactive-->football manager 2011"

thanks for advice :)
what file type do the images have to be so far ive downloaded a RAR file :S lol
and how do i get the downloads into the actual game???

Launch Football Manager 2011. When loaded go straight into game preferences from the intro screen.
Click on 'Display and Sound' on the tree menu.
Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and un-tick then box saying 'Use Skin Cache'.
Now press confirm on the tree menu.
There should be a box that pops up saying 'loading image data for the new skin'.
Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game.
"from sortitoutsi mega-facepack readme"

thanks for advice :)
what file type do the images have to be so far ive downloaded a RAR file :S lol
and how do i get the downloads into the actual game???

You have to unRAR the file and paste the image files inside the respective graphics folders eg. faces/logo/kits :)

how on earth do i unrar the files lol sorry for all the questions????

how on earth do i unrar the files lol sorry for all the questions????

you need winrar programme. when you double click the top file you will have send to destination. Send it to the correct file place i.e logo's to your newly created graphics folder and then in game go to preferences and tick always reload confirm skin and bingo they will work.