Alfonso Serrano has left the club and moved to SD Eibar. Hopefully he has a good career ahead.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 8.04.32 PM.png

Amador has moved on loan to CD Alcala. Hopefully he has a good loan spell there.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 8.06.53 PM.png

So this is some breaking news. I have decided to resign from the Real Betis job. It has been a good couple of years. I will update you about my next club shortly.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 8.15.12 PM.png

The club that I have joined now is Fenerbahce in the Turkish League. Hopefully we perform well at the club now.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 8.29.02 PM.png

Turkish Cup Group H Game 5 (Yeah that is where we have taken over)
We won 5-0 against Mersin I.Y. Michael Gregoritsch scored a hat-trick in the game to help us win it. Apart from that Ozan Tufan and Souza scored goals for us. They both played extremely well too. And also our defense was fantastic. We move on to the next game. What a brilliant performance though!

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 9.37.48 PM.png

Hopefully thing's will go good for you at Fenberbache shame you could not turn it around at Real Betis
I resigned. I did not get sacked. I was getting offers from other clubs to manage them. Either way it was the right time to leave Real Betis.
And yeah I hope things go well at Fenerbahce.

Ercument Kaya is now injured and will be out for 8-9 weeks. Hopefully he recovers well from the injury.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.33.08 PM.png

We have made our first signing in the January transfer window this season and it is Slawomir Peszko on loan from Lechia. Hopefully he turns out to be a good signing.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 10.40.52 PM.png

Game no. 18 in the Turkish League.
We drew 0-0 against Genclerbirligi. This was not a very good result but the performance was okay. We were great defensively and we had our fair share of chances, unlucky to not pick up three points today. We move to the next game.

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 8.05.16 PM.png

Ramazan Civelek has gone on loan to Altinordu A.S. Hopefully he has a good loan spell there.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 4.08.03 PM.png

Robin van Persie is now injured and will be out for 10-12 days. Hopefully he recovers well from it.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 5.32.01 PM.png

We have made our second signing in this transfer window and it is Eyad Abu-Abied on loan from Maccabi Haifa. Hopefully he turns out to be a good signing.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 5.38.19 PM.png

Yes Sahaj go on man! Hoping things work out for you at Fenerbahce. What tactic are you playing?

Yes Sahaj go on man! Hoping things work out for you at Fenerbahce. What tactic are you playing?
Thanks man, I'm using a "4-2-2-2 DM narrow" at the moment. Depending on how good or bad it gets I will decide eventually whether to continue with the tactic.

Thanks man, I'm using a "4-2-2-2 DM narrow" at the moment. Depending on how good or bad it gets I will decide eventually whether to continue with the tactic.
Can you share it here? I might be able to help with it.

Game no. 6 in the Turkish Cup
We lost 1-0 to Rizespor A.S. It was a tough loss to take because we were alright defensively but the attack was pretty toothless apart from a couple of chances we had in the beginning of the game. We have been knocked out of the cup. And now the focus is on the league. Oh and it was Davide Petrucci who scored the goal to help Rizespor A.S win.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 7.14.09 PM.png

We have made our third and final signing in this January window and it is Mande Sayouba on a free transfer.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 7.26.25 PM.png