I Dont Know What Im Doing

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Where do you drop skin files and graphics files?? I dont seem to have too much in my FM08 folder!

I must be getting old and losing my marbles as Ive never had this trouble before!

i was expecting this to be a kris thread, lolz

just create a graphics folder in the SI folder in my docs, alongside tactics, training etc and put it all in there

Gregor I ******* love you.

Thought Id save Kris the embarrasment :D

Ive downloaded Stelko skin but when I choose it in preferences the game just hangs on the 'loading image for skin' pop-up, and if I click anywhere the game goes to not responding state.

Any ideas anyone?

how long does it say loading image data? cos it said that for about 3 minutes on mine

Oh I didnt leave it that long, thought it would go through pretty quick. I'll give it a try again

Still dot work. Oh well I'll stick with the old skin, cant be arsed with farting about. The annoying thing is though I got some Prem team badges but they dont show up on the league table, just on the header bar.

Boozad do ya have more than one skin in ya folder? Because if ya do then it ***** up fm and they clash, meaning it doesnt load. I had loads of trouble gettin my skins to work but ive got steklo now and with nothing else in the skins folder, it works.

I did actually drop about 4 versions of Stelko skin into the folder so I'll take them out and try again. Nice one mate :D