I dont score enough goals with liverpool second season..

danikel

Reaction score
my tactic is a possession tactic and im doing great but most of my games ends up 1-0 for me and i dont score to many goals.. gow can i improve the number of goals i score every game?

tactic:

View attachment 297186

I'm guessing you're getting lots of shots in each game? Can you post some match stats screens? Might help people out

Looking at your tactic, I would NOT say that its a possession based approach and can only assume that you hold possession deep simply because your advanced players gets isolated from the players in the trasistion phase. If the opponent tries to storm at you, I think you will have no problem hitting them on the counter though but as sson as they stand off more, you see possession where you really dont want to see it, amongst your deep players.

Why not assign your wingbacks to attack and use at least 2 advanced players on support.

Looking at your tactic, I would NOT say that its a possession based approach and can only assume that you hold possession deep simply because your advanced players gets isolated from the players in the trasistion phase. If the opponent tries to storm at you, I think you will have no problem hitting them on the counter though but as sson as they stand off more, you see possession where you really dont want to see it, amongst your deep players.

Why not assign your wingbacks to attack and use at least 2 advanced players on support.

what do you mean by 2 advaced players on support? and how can i improve my tactic more?

Change your WB to FB , make them support not auto ,make them cross aim to far post and sounds weird but wide play cut inside.
give that a go mate.

Also the AI might have learnt how to adapt to your tactics now. Try mixing it up a bit or making some new tactics to keep the opposition on their toes.

Put Suarez upfront = Goals Galore.

No but seriously, my own preference would be change the wing backs to full backs & deep lying forward to complete forward.

I personally like a possession aproach also, i set all my players to short passing even my GK...same tactic as you but i have AML (set as winger) & AMR (set as inside forward) AML will aim to cross were as AMR will come inside with the ball and support the lone striker....2 CM's (box to box & ball winning midfielder set to defence to bulk th defensive side) and mentality set to control to keep possession as much as possible