RyanCody x

Reaction score
I need some help getting to grips with this game,
i select a formation that SHOULD work best for my team and put the players in their supposedly best roles but it never works.
i had a 4231 ( 2 cm's as i had no DMC's ) set to Fluid , Attacking

shouts were be more expressive, short passing, retain possession, higher tempo, work ball into box, higher defensive line, close down more, play down both flanks.

I watch the game back and my players are letting them run past, their hoofing the ball, conceding 6 nearly every game, their standing still with the ball even though ive selected higher tempo?

last years FM i was relatively decent i did well with numerous teams, ive tried using cardiff(failed) then i thought id pick a random league 2 team it might be easier to get used to so i randomly picked bury, im bottom of the league AGAIN.

Someone help lol

So you tried playing an short passing game at a frantic tempo with league 2 sides and Cardiff? Good luck. Even the best of sides struggle doing that.

Attacking is questionable as well, but you *might* get away with it. You're very high with very high closing down and with that formation, you might struggle if a team plays direct.

What did you choose for the roles? Simply choosing a player's best role won't work. You need to keep the tactic as a whole in mind.

i tried to play a short passing game with cardiff because they have relatively small players, to play direct passing football surely you need taller players, and the high tempo is because i wanted them to play quick passing football but even when i tried slower tempo it wouldn't work,

do u have any suggestions im going to start a new save with cardiff