i dont understand this!!!

mspacha

Reaction score
i am bayern munich. i dont get this. i am looking at my finances screen, says profit last month was 34.49 million but overall loss was 12.37m. How does this happen? and what can i do to change this. dont want to be in a loss at the end of the season.

Happened to me in my 1st season obviously you've done well in the league, cup and CL thats where the 34.49m comes from. Its the loan repayments they make.

On mine i sold demichellis for £20m to real madrid and half the reserves they sorta made up for it a bit, but in the second season your notic you bring in olic and some other matey and it wont affect your balance because of the sale of podolski.

2nd season i hardley made any signings i still got £7m left from £18 (Bayern never really give you much to spend even though i got to semis of CL 1st in league and pokal cup :mad:) sold a few more players i never use but my overall balance still drops drematically every month due to these stupid loan repaymets of 2.7m a month untill 2025 or something, very annoying.

I was thinking of letting them get into debt bad so i get taken over and hope the new board wipe out my debt but not to sure of the rules and point deduction in Germany over administration or how the current Bayern board would take to me doing that when i got a good squad and doing well. dont wanna get sacked.

Basically with Bayern you get punished in a way for being good with finances, but untill these loan repayments end or an offer of a takeover happens this is what is gunna happen every season mate :( Hope that helped sorry for the essay :)

cheers for that mate. explains alot. im currently 2nd in the league, won the cup and made quaters in xchamps league. i sold ribery to arsenal for 34.5 mill and dimechlis to real for 12.5 mil. bought cardozo, zapata and marquinhos for a combined 30mil odd. guess ill just have to keep buying youngsters. thanks for the help mayte!

no probs mate you got a nice price for Ribery too(H)