Brilliantly, has scored 8 goals in 9 games, lambert hasn't done that well as backup, i started a new normal game, i have been playing fmc, tho lately been struggling with interest & patience, so i see your tactic & thought id give it a go with lfc Marshall update, so far its been the most iv enjoyed the game for a couple of months.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Yeah i feel like the guy who plays at TM scores a ton, but does Sturridge drop deep and participates in the Build up play? and does he look to pass instead of shooting when there's a better chance for another player to score?

actually Coutinho is my top scorer with 8, sturridge has 7 in 8

screens:
ffs where does steam save screenshots?

Doing brilliant in Europe as well, im not expected to get out of the group, yet my nect game is against apoel, win that and iv 9 points, qualified already, ill get some screens of that :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Holy S*** didn't realize it would work that well in the BPL
Gave your tactic a shot through a set of 8 games as PSG. Kinda unfair because it's PSG, but I destroyed Chelsea away in the champions league.

However, I'm going to give it a try in the BPL managing the Saints. The only question is who I should get as a targetman. I doubt I'll ever find a greater TM than Ibra, it felt like cheating.

EDIT: Unfortunately it's not working for me unless I'm using superior players. :/ I'm getting whooped up and down as Southampton.

Last edited:
Gave your tactic a shot through a set of 8 games as PSG. Kinda unfair because it's PSG, but I destroyed Chelsea away in the champions league.

However, I'm going to give it a try in the BPL managing the Saints. The only question is who I should get as a targetman. I doubt I'll ever find a greater TM than Ibra, it felt like cheating.

EDIT: Unfortunately it's not working for me unless I'm using superior players. :/ I'm getting whooped up and down as Southampton.

Yeah i guess this tactic is for the good teams. i did really good with Roma using it.

Yeah i guess this tactic is for the good teams. i did really good with Roma using it.
Btw. what kind of training/OI were you using? Perhaps that could've had an impact on how my Soton team didn't perform. Because Roma ain't exactly top notch either.

Btw. what kind of training/OI were you using? Perhaps that could've had an impact on how my Soton team didn't perform. Because Roma ain't exactly top notch either.
Training was Very High/Team cohesion until the tactic was fully fluid, OI's i just asked my assistant and match preparation was always Attacking movement

Roma are pretty good in the LFCMarshal update imo.. And they have the players that fit this tactic very well

Training was Very High/Team cohesion until the tactic was fully fluid, OI's i just asked my assistant and match preparation was always Attacking movement

Roma are pretty good in the LFCMarshal update imo.. And they have the players that fit this tactic very well
Yeah, come to think about it, you're right. Roma got brilliant midfielders, pacy wingers and a good enough man in front. I haven't given up on this tactic yet, I'm giving it a new try this time with OI's and a stronger Southampton squad.

There are barely any good 433/451 formations around in this patch.

Yeah, come to think about it, you're right. Roma got brilliant midfielders, pacy wingers and a good enough man in front. I haven't given up on this tactic yet, I'm giving it a new try this time with OI's and a stronger Southampton squad.

There are barely any good 433/451 formations around in this patch.

Yeah this is the best 4-3-3 i got LOL.

Roma's midfield trio of De Rossi,Pjanic a Strootman is my favourite trio in football Only behind Cabaye,Matuidi,Pogba on the french team

Can someone please give me the original player instrutions, so I can try it in fm 2015?