I got a negative balance after takeover

DaniSuma

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am playing with my 100+ years save of Arsenal till game time 2120, experienced couple times of build new stadium and ownership takeover before.

In the latest game time, we have a very rich balance, about 1.2 billion, at club.

However, once again the current chairperson stepped down and sold the club to a Consortium, the club got a deficit balance of -2.2 B when the takeover complete, despite a 1.4 B investment made by the new owner as he claimed. But where do that amount go?

That's a huge amount of financial hole and very likely will make my team destructed. I have try to Save and Load and it never fix this kind of bug.

Please leave your advise or experience.

Its because u had too much in bank balance its a bug i think u cant have that much. If u have above specific number it goes into minus. Try buy some player for ridiculous money to lower balance before it happens and u are safe. Idont know exactly what number it 8s but when i give teams too much money in editor this happened too. Its some sort of protection against stockpiling too much money. It works evrn for the ai in same way

Last edited: