I hate conversations with players, the AI or pre-script seems ****!

TomNicklin

Reaction score
I had a player come to me wanting to leave for another club, I said sure only if they meet our valutation which he asked what that was and I said 100m (hes valued at 60m) he came back saying thats to high how about 71m and I came back with 80, he said still to high and stated 71m again and I came back with 75m and he got angry and said something like i will regret it...

this has happend a few times on a few saves and the script is always the same with lots of different conversations, 1 that springs to mind - A player of mine scored 4 goals in a game, I went to praise him and he got angry and demanded a transfer....wtf.. 2018 needs to be a total overall or the AI and ME I feel, they seem to focus so much on the graphics that they just dont bother with the other stuff...

/rant

Yeah a lot of that stuff needs major tweaking.

Sometimes you don't even get options to tackle a convo from another way, it's basically give in to the player or nothing

yeah it can be annoying at times but you've gotta just roll through it show your squad your the boss win most of your squad round and he will eventually come round