Canesdude

Reaction score
I posted in the tactics forum not too long ago about how my tactics never work, not even my 2 good FM11 ones. So, I started up another game, this time as Arsenal. I had my tactics tweaked, playing the famous Barcelona style 4-5-1. I had all the players in the right roles, all the sliders tweaked, etc. I thought it was great, and against the season opener against Wigan, I won 2-0 and dominated the game.

So, next game. CL quals against Twente. They really should be no bigger challenge than Wigan.

Boy, was I wrong. Ended up losing 2-0, got completed dominated. I ended up subbing out Chesney or however the **** you spell his name. So I played my next game against Everton, lost 3-0.

So yeah, I give up. This game is a massive step down from FM11 in my opinion. Mostly because I can't win. The team talks are retardedly hard. I don't think I've ever had a successful team talk. Either everyone is too busy picking their nose and not caring or I say the wrong thing and suddenly my entire team has the urge to murder my family. It's like there's no winning. Pun somewhat intended.

I posted in the tactics forum not too long ago about how my tactics never work, not even my 2 good FM11 ones. So, I started up another game, this time as Arsenal. I had my tactics tweaked, playing the famous Barcelona style 4-5-1. I had all the players in the right roles, all the sliders tweaked, etc. I thought it was great, and against the season opener against Wigan, I won 2-0 and dominated the game.

So, next game. CL quals against Twente. They really should be no bigger challenge than Wigan.

Boy, was I wrong. Ended up losing 2-0, got completed dominated. I ended up subbing out Chesney or however the **** you spell his name. So I played my next game against Everton, lost 3-0.

So yeah, I give up. This game is a massive step down from FM11 in my opinion. Mostly because I can't win. The team talks are retardedly hard. I don't think I've ever had a successful team talk. Either everyone is too busy picking their nose and not caring or I say the wrong thing and suddenly my entire team has the urge to murder my family. It's like there's no winning. Pun somewhat intended.

Welcome to the footballing world my friend.

Also, this should go here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-discussion/83262-post-your-frustrations.html

Download tactics from here and learn from them, or maybe ask for help from someone. Teamtalks get easier as you get more used to them and start to figure out patterns. If you're struggling get your assistant to do them for now. I know it can be a frustrating game but it can also be a rewarding one if you succeed.

Post your tactics and people might be able to help.

ill devasto tactic on here... youll be having a peaceful sleep..

Give your tactics more time. If it works one game but doesn't work the next, figure out what went wrong and try to correct it. You cannot judge the quality of a tactic based on two games. It can be frustrating but you'll eventually get it.

If you are trying to develop a tactic that you can just throw your players into and leave it the same every game, maybe you would be better off just managing the game. One can have great success when changing their teams strategy based on the situation in a match, I personally went over 100 games undefeated doing that back in 2010.

if you have it on disc and i have it if you dont want to play it anymore?

if you have it on disc and dont want to play if any more can i have it?

you hate the game because it's hard?
playing the wrong game my friend

Great perseverance giving up and saying it's rubbish after you lose .... 2 games. Your tactic won't have blended properly, you clearly underestimated Twente and you undoubtedly underestimated Everton - even as a top team I play defensively against them after falling into that trap a few times.

I've played probably around 15 saves before my current one and had anything resembling success. Give it time.

cvr.jpg

118361251545.jpg

that you hate FM12. If you want to leave FM Base
please-close-the-door-behind-you-or-i-will-terrorize-your-dreams.jpg

Last edited:
You can tell it's half term, all the kids come on complaining cus they lost.

I think this is the first time you've ever posted in a thread like this without linking to your tactics! What's wrong with you?! ;)

Cool Story Bro, needs more dragons and ****.

Seriously, why post a comment on a fm website about not liking the game.
As mentioned above, kids on mid term have nothing better to do.