I have 4 world class midfielders and cant decide which 2 to play plz help :)

• Thread starter Thread starter soxinator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 5K

soxinator

Reaction score
Hi i have a problem , i have got 4 world class center midfielders and cant decide wich two to play plz help :)

Here are the four i have got:
Kaka
Fabregas
Xavi
Frank Lampard

but which two do i play, plz post your opinions :)
Ps im in the year 2011
Thanks

i would say kaka and fabregas but thats just me. what team are you anyway?

Fabregas and Kaka. Kaka in attack mid, he is an absolute animal, even when he is in his 30s.

i would defendantly play xavi as a playmaker and probably fabragas
what season are you in and what team are you?

If you play Kaka as CM there you cant get balance right. Best bet is Xavi and Cesc.

i would play 3 cm 1 am with kaka as am and the other 3 xavi fabregas and lampard

Would try two ccm's: Kaka as Advanced Playmaer: attack, and fabregas as deep-lying player: support. :) (H) let me know how you get on ;)

Sell them all, and buy Kevin Nolan.

Sorted.

Im barcelona and my wingers are cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi and im in the year 2011, thanks for your help :)

are you serious that is an unbelievable midfield, did you use the editer it ok i wont tell anyone ;) :D

Can you post a screenshot of what you think is your best line-up. This will aid advice-giving ;)

Messi-------------------------Ronaldo
------Kaka---Xavi---Fabregas-------

problem with that is his strikers are probley drogba, rooney, torres and villa

Some sort of unorthodox line-up might work:

- - - - - - - -Forward
Messi - - - - Kaka - - - - Ronaldo
- - - - Lampard - Xavi
- - - - - - - Fabregas
- - - - - CB - - - - - - CB
- - - -- - - -Sweeper
- -- - - --- - - GK

But this would really be a score more than you tactic.

Fabregas and Xavi. They are soon to be team-mates irl anyway :L And they have the Nationality link that the other 2 dont. Or alternatively, play 3 midfielders and have 1 as a super sub =D

I really need to ply 2 strikers upfront because i have zlatan imbrahimovic and wayne rooney upfront :L

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I think im gonna play xavi and kaka in midfield, thanks for your help people :)

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

How do i post a screenshot ??

Back