I have 4 world class midfielders and cant decide which 2 to play plz help :)

• Thread starter Thread starter soxinator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 5K
id probably play 5-man midfield and rooney up front on his own, messi and ronaldo will easily score enough goals for you

have you used the editor

id probably play 5-man midfield and rooney up front on his own, messi and ronaldo will easily score enough goals for you

have you used the editor

i cant imagine another logical explanation. he is in year 2011. That mean he's played 2 season.. Theres no way you can buy Ronaldo, Rooney, Fabregas and lampard in 2 seasons... it would NEVER happen even if your the best GM in the whole wide world .

Jeez....how the **** did you buy all of them?? it's simples, go for a 4-2-3-1, with xavi and fab in midfield, then kaka as AMC...I don't rate lamps that much, but I guess you played some crazy sum for him, so you rate him but he's no where near as good as the other 3 imo...

Hi i have a problem , i have got 4 world class center midfielders and cant decide wich two to play plz help :)

Here are the four i have got:
Kaka
Fabregas
Xavi
Frank Lampard

but which two do i play, plz post your opinions :)
Ps im in the year 2011
Thanks

You have obviously cheated and used the data editor, your an absolute disgrace.

You have obviously cheated and used the data editor, your an absolute disgrace.
he paid for the game and can play it however he likes, i never use the editer but dont mind people doing it as long as the are not boasting about it.

Id go for Kaka and Fabregas. Apart from i think being the best there also the youngest.

ye well said shay given mate :), and no i havent used the editor , ive just robbed all the money off all the rich clubs :).

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

And super dude, you need to get a life calling people for just
playing a game, get a life you losser :P

gen i havent used the editor, i dont like it gave my old computer a virus , i just robbed all the money off all the rich clubs :)

I sign as a differnet manager to a rich club and sign one of the youngester from my club
and then retire form the rich club one the player has signed :)

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ---------

Yeah, its the old trick. I'm not going to be all moral and disapproving, but it kinda takes the fun out of the game I think.

It is impossible to sign Xavi, he won't leave Barca no matter how much money is offered. The only way you could of signed him by the Editor.

i would probally play xavi and fabregas a bit depper and play kaka higher up the field

Thats Pretty much the best ever midfield in the first few seasons

oh, c'mon! it's his game and he can play however he wants. he asked for an advice and if you can't give it then stfu, FM is just a game anyway...

Back