I have 400 Million USD to spend on a player. Who should I get?

devertion

Reaction score
Current squad

fForwards Welbeck- Gabriel Barbosa- Depay

Wingers Reus - Ayew - Oxlade - Campbell

Mid Pogba - Ward-Prowse - Wanyama - Lucas Romero- Samper- Ramsey - Wilshire

DB's Gibbs, Coentrao, Jonathon Silva, Umtiti, Balanta, Koscielny, Kempf, Chambers, Stones

Goalie Szczesny

2nd Season. Sold Khedira for 90 mil, Walcott for 58 mil, Sanchez for 50 mil, Giroud for 20 mil, 50 mil plus addition 1mil in wages from team, and still had money from first season. Wage adjustment gives me $400 million

I'd love to see a screenshot of your first years transfer history, i dont see how its possible to afford the talents you have in your first year with the budget given by chips if im honest, if youve somehow managed this legitimately then i salute you and you deserve to be ranked numero uno my friend!

All things considered... he's done pretty well. (It's easier to build a super team this year, teams don't demand redicilous prices for players like Pogba, last year it was £200M+, this here a scout report in the first season will tell you he's available for £40m - 80m - £30m + a ton of bonuses will snag him easily)

I wish i could sell players that easily.. Noone ever wants to buy my players :'(

It takes a lot of persistence to sell and buy. It also helps that I won the Premier and Champions league. I am still unable to unload Wilshere for anything less than 10 million and getting German players is almost impossible. @mersk I am trying to figure out who to move and many of those players are top Regens. Most of the players I want to move are HG club status, so most likely they will just rot on the bench.

Last edited:
thank you for the screenshot, even after seeing this i'm still not convinced however, you made 195mil from selling yet spent 325 mil, don't get me wrong alot of their wages are ludicrous but the starting budget plus money made back from wages lost shouldn't equal close to 120+ mil.

I took the arsenal job on myself on the beta and i have an idea of the budget structure of arsenal and the selling of certain players, however everything seems to look legit so i stand corrected and salute your efforts.

In reply to the original question of this thread you should listen to @maximus94 and buy king bendtner back for a hefty sum.

I think I am almost done with this game. Pretty easy at this point. I bought a lot of wonderkids with loan back end of season. Before all of that, average team wages were at 100k.