Kaitek

Reaction score
No, it doesn't involve a turnip. I was thinking of combining certain elements of some of the most successful tactics out here into one uber tactic, if that's in any way doable. I know that there's already a bunch of tactics here that are beyond ridiculous but I think it could be fun to see how badly the ME could be broken. It might even eventually help the developers fix all these issues to make a more realistic game in the future.

So the plan is to take the best attacking tactic that scores loads of goals from open play, the best corner and long throw setup and if possible the best defense. As a starting point, the amazing long throws that TacticOFtheYEAR created absolutely have to be included so the formation needs to fit those long throw instructions and the same goes for the corner setup. If some defensive tweaks could also be possible to add to the backline then it's just the perfect cherry on top. Obviously, TacticOFtheYEAR's long throws from his tactics are the best instructions in that area, but what about corners and scoring from open play? I haven't tried most tactics out there so any feedback is appreciated.

I was planning on making this for my own sadistic use but what does everyone else think of the idea in general? Let me know whether you think it's brilliant or whether you think I'm a fkin idiot, I don't mind any feedback whatsoever.

Last edited:
try and make a straight 442 formation with wingers and get help from some of the people on here who are the best at making tactics