I have a great idea and would love feedback to see if you agree?

DjEoin

Reaction score
THIS IS A LONG READ BUT I THINK WORTH IT!!

I call it Football Physio 2014

Basically it will be a new game to be released or maybe an add-on im not sure and what you get to finally do, is play out every boys dream and become a physio

I think the chance to play a physio will be a total game changer and bring so many new aspects to the game, and lets be honest, who has never watched a game of football and dreamed about charging onto the pitch carrying that medical bag

So i think the way it should work is you stand on the by line watching the game, waiting for your big moment and as soon as it happens and the manager gives you the nod, you charge onto the pitch. Now this is where it gets interesting, you have to hit the "R" key and "L" key, one after another as fast as you can as this is your legs running, the faster you hit the keys, the faster you get to your player but make sure you hit the "S" key when you get there to stop or else you will just run on by.
You will also have to use the mouse to direct you to the correct player, dont want to end up giving your opponents the treatment by mistake.

The better you do the more you improve and bigger clubs will be after you, dont do well and you will make less money and might have to take up a part time job like a butcher (maybe put a mini game in with that) and your wife might leave you for a more successful physio.

There will also be the behind the scene stuff such as giving managers estimates of how long till a player recovers from an injury. Try to be as accurate as you can right down to the very hour and minutes he will return. This is what will make you stand out.

If you end up at a big club such as Man Utd or Barcelona then the game has a whole new aspect. As one of the best physios around you have to try and make sure you are able to control the physio life and not get caught up in all the ***, drugs and gambling that comes with being one of the best.

The game will also include extras such as "save a fan from choking on a pie" and also a great mystery one "who's y-fronts are these left in my medical room"

You will never need to buy a new game again

So can you do it? can you take on the biggest job in football? can you handle the pressure of a big game? can you make the decision between using the spray or the sponge? well your chance is here to answer all these qestions. Take on the real football challenge with Football Physio 2014, in all good game stores near you

so what do you guys think? honest feedback please, i know its long but its worth it i think

I think someone needs to do a Physiotherapy degree if they're that enthused about it :p

Haha, laughed my head off! Quality mate!! Let's see if we can speak to Miles about it...

Have to say i've never dreamed about being a physio. I'd love to be a scout though, could make an interesting game, you watch games, and then write reports for a computer manager or your friend. Actually, imagine football club 2014, you get all your friends, and one can be the manager and then the rest run the rest of the club. :p

Or how about Football Physio Manager 2014, where you're the head physio, managing other physios and placing strict demands on their professionalism, fitness etc? Maybe the game could combine both approaches, you start as a regular physio, and as your career progresses, you can start dreaming of becoming head physio in a Prem league team, then maybe huge club such as ManU, then the national team..

With this year's in-match injuries, there'd be no lack of activity!

Not interested. I'm too busy playing Football Pie Man 2013. It's basically a top-down shoot-em-up where Charlie Adam, Wayne Rooney and Phil Dowd run onto the screen from the top and you have to fend them off with your spatula, or suffer the ignominy of not having enough pies left for the crowd at half-time.

Keep the crowd well fed and you might get to live the dream of every young boy - to run the lobster thermidor and caviar stand at Stamford Bridge.

Football fan 2014! control anything from singing, cheering, fighting or risk it all and try to dodge the stewards and streak on the pitch

no offence mate, but the last job in football I would chose is a physio... you clearly are one or you seriously need to study it!

lol at hitting R & L... reminds me of QWOP!

And don't forget a FPS minigame, in which you try to feed bromure pills with a sling to the opposition players. Give too many to the same player and the effect will be too strong and people will suspect.

with all the injuries in the new Patch you'd end up at Barcelona or Man U in the first season, estimate about 5 injuries every 2 weeks.

"And finally what you get to do is, live out every boys dream of becoming a physio"

Wouldn't say "every" boys dream...a perticular type of boys dream yeah...but every boys dream.....no lol.

"And finally what you get to do is, live out every boys dream of becoming a physio"

Wouldn't say "every" boys dream...a perticular type of boys dream yeah...but every boys dream.....no lol.

come on you know every boy as looked in awe and wonder and the physio would charge on with such grace and command, thats a role model

C'mon, times are different now, I remember when I was a kid I had a poster of Rui Costa on my bedroom wall, with kids these days it would be Eva Carneiro or someone, surely.